A few years back, a former VP of Sales at a startup company, stated that a salesperson once made more money than the CEO, in a single sale itself!
Think about that twice and let it sink – in one single sale!
According to a 2017 report, when the salesperson was asked how he was able to achieve such a huge deal, he replied that he had used Salesforce diligently.
He was also asked whether if Salesforce was indeed a key to his success in which he said, “Without a doubt!”
So, when finally asked whether he would be willing to share a few tips about his success, he left us with 3 tips which have stayed genuine since then.
The 3 tips that have remained authentic: Develop relationships, Don’t Clutter, Work Together.
#1 Develop Relationships
The most important task of a salesperson is to make sure they be in touch with their clients and prospects. You must maintain good relationships with these professionals with valuable knowledge of their business and proficient understanding of your products to see success on your platform.
Here is a list of few pointers which helps in developing relationships using Salesforce:
1) Usage of e-mail templates
- Make use of previously crafted templates
- Focus on brand communication
- Concentrate on reusing verified messaging
2) Prioritize on available data
- Enable using personalized records faster
- Keep editing data on the fly
3) Do tasks daily
- Be in touch with your prospects via essential reminders
- Generate tasks on every new data update
#2 Don’t Clutter
One of the main reasons why customers trust Salesforce is because they get access to customer data situated in a single section. But often, data is seen to be duplicated within the Salesforce system on multiple occasions.
Here are some tips to keep your data organized and clean:
- Enable Salesforce to be the single trusted system for your customer data
- Keep track of your current records before you develop new records
- Make sure you target the appropriate data and update it on a regular basis
- Develop workflow guidelines to authorize organized data records, understandable reports, and user-friendly searching
#3 Work Together & Co-operate
The word “team” does not consist of an “I.” “You cannot be champions only by having talent, but teamwork will make you win the championship” All these statements are true. In the world of sales, if you want to win, you need to work as a team. In Salesforce, cooperation is all about chit-chat.
Here is how you can use chit-chat in organizations most efficiently:
- Coordinate with every opportunity that comes along, from products to sales
- Enable foster selling to industry-specific and competing groups.
- Contribute practices, results, and information taught across the company.
Any ordinary person can achieve astonishing things via Salesforce at any point in time. So, to end this on a lighter note, if you follow these tips, who knows, maybe you might get a more substantial bonus than your CEO’s earnings.