It’s a complicated question which organizations face in today’s time: How to overcome the issues you face in the present time while being a step ahead of the issues that you might face in the future?
Customer support has become very difficult to manage lately thinking from a present/future perspective for a fast-developing organizational business. Almost 67% of clients do not move ahead with the business with an organization because of poor customer support experience. Although many developing businesses feel the requirement of having a customer support solution, hence they go for an application which can be implemented swiftly, without taking its future needs & concerns into consideration. The major drawback of these applications is that they don’t provide enough capability and flexibility required to match up with the speed of its development.
Next-Generation Service Cloud comprises of:
- Service Out-Of The-Box: In no less than 5 clicks, startups and SMB’s can now link support channels & personalize agent experience to start solving client queries right away. And with Salesforce’s online learning platform, Trailhead, any person in the world can take free of cost learning lessons about how to make the best out of service cloud at their organization.
After the implementation of Salesforce Service Cloud, organizations can avail the following benefits:
- Increased Forecast accuracy by 45%
- Increased Sales productivity by 40%
- Increased Lead conversion rate by 39%
- Increased Sales deal closure rate by 34%
- Increased Sales revenue by 32%
- Increased Win rate by 32%
- Increased Customer retention by 34%
- 38% decrease in case resolution times
- Only 25% of businesses have a mobile support strategy
- 69% of clients say personalized customer support influences their loyalty
- Lightning Service Console: Here you get access to various productivity tools and a customized dashboard which helps Startups and SMB’s maximize their productivity. Its console enables organizations to determine cases, show relevant client data, and deliver instant access to data & information that will solve various cases.
- iOS & Android Mobile Applications for Service Cloud: Startups & SMB’s have the access to prioritize, control and solve cases from anywhere you are based in the world. Through Push Notifications, Startups and SMB’s never miss a client requirement.
- AppExchange & Lightning Application Developer for Service: As any organizational business develops, its requirements also change depending on their needs. There are numerous applications on Salesforce AppExchange that help an organization in boosting their productivity. Let us go through this by looking at some applications that help organizations in the above case.
Service Console Case Timer
With the help of this application you can track time spent of cases automatically. It keeps track of time spent on a case. It starts tracking time automatically from the moment you give focus to a case (in other words start working on it) and stops automatically when the case loses focus (i.e. You have moved to something else and are no longer working on the case). You can capture the above data for internal KPI calculations, to see if there any training gaps or if they want to bill external customers depending on the time spent. It maintains a log of every user who has touched the case and the total time that has been spent by everyone on the case.