Unique ways how Salesforce is more Beneficial than HubSpot CRM
Salesforce is the world’s #1 CRM platform that employees can access entirely via Internet – you don’t need to invest in any infrastructure, set up or manage – you directly log in and get to work. You also join 1500,000+ like-minded organizations and explore a large community of experts & evangelists dedicated to your organization’s development.
Today we will be comparing Salesforce with HubSpot CRM and see how Salesforce has the edge over the latter.
|Over All Customer Rating|
out of 8819 reviews
from 107 reviews
|Operating systems:||Apple OSX, Windows, Linux||Apple OSX, Windows, Linux|
|Mobile Compatibility||Android, Windows, iOS||Android, Windows, iOS|
|Deployment:||Salesforce uses a cloud deployment model to deliver their software as a service (also known as “SAAS”). / On Premise deployment & mobile compatibility is supported by Salesforce.||HubSpot CRM uses a cloud deployment model to deliver their software as a service (also known as “SAAS”). / On Premise deployment is not supported by HubSpot. Mobile compatibility is supported.|
|Target Customer Size:||Salesforce targets organizations with 1-50 employees & less than $50 million in revenue to organizations with more than 1000 employees & $101 million in revenue.||HubSpot CRM targets organizations with 1-50 employees & less than $50 million in revenue to organizations employees between 51-1000 & $51-$100 million in revenue.|
|a) Basic Pricing:||Salesforce provides “cloud deployment.” A monthly subscription amount is charged for every user login.||HubSpot CRM provides cloud deployment. You need to purchase a monthly amount which is then billed on an annual basis.|
|b) Contract Term:||Salesforce provides you with a 1-year contract which needs to be renewed on an annual basis.||Your subscription amount gets renewed on an annual basis.|
|c) Upfront costs:||You need to pay extra amount if you are implementing Salesforce CRM services via a registered Salesforce partner. This may comprise of unique integrations, customizations, data migration & de-duplication. The fees will vary according to your requirement.||HubSpot CRM makes you pay extra charges for onboarding, implementation and training modules. It’s a one-time charge that you need to pay, although it is not included in the monthly subscription amount.|
|d) Recurring costs:||Salesforce will charge you additional amount for premium features.||HubSpot CRM makes you pay extra charges for premium support package, training and consultation. You also need to pay additional charges if your contacts exceed your current plan. Moreover, you need to pay extra amount if you need to implement further add-ons.|
|Web Self Service:|
|Customer Service:||24/7 toll-free phone support is provided by Salesforce. Worldwide phone support is provided with a 15-25% fee of the subscription cost.||Toll-free phone support is provided by HubSpot CRM. Worldwide phone support can be purchased at additional charges.|
|Online Case Submission:||Salesforce provides online case submission with a 2-day response time which is included in the subscription fee. You need to purchase faster response time (1hour) and online support for developers.||HubSpot CRM users can submit support requests via web forms.|
|Online Support Options:||Salesforce has developed a help website, knowledge base & community that is included in the subscription amount. You need to purchase access to committed success representative and content for improving user adoption.||HubSpot CRM has developed a help website, knowledge base & community that is included in the subscription amount. You need to purchase access to committed success representative and various levels of premium support.|
|Training:||Salesforce provides you with a “Get Started” online guide which is inclusive in the subscription amount. If you require, extra guides, customizable training templates and role-based training module, you have to purchase it separately.||HubSpot CRM provides professional implementation training modules in a one-time subscription charge package. You need to pay additional charges for extra training & consultation.|
Cons of using HubSpot CRM:
- HubSpot CRM prices will eventually rise as your database keeps expanding. You will be charged a small premium amount which ranges from $10-100 depending on which package you use, for every 1000 new connections.
- HubSpot is not suitable for big organizations:
Even though big organizations are utilizing marketing automation, their requirements are not being fulfilled by HubSpot completely. Big organizations are most likely to build a completely personalized software for their particular needs.
- You cannot send emails to multiple customers in HubSpot CRM. You can only send one at a time only. This restricts you from writing to other prospects and talking to them in your organization.
- HubSpot does not provide all the feature which other CRM software offer. It will give you all basic functions if you do not require anything complicated.
- HubSpot CRM does not update your current existing data which you transfer to the software. It develops a duplicate instead, which needs manual updates.
- The phone number section on HubSpot CRM cuts your call off if you close the tab off. This may not seem as much of a problem, but if your agents wish to open other tabs while being on the call, this could be a problem for them.
- HubSpot usually sell their contacts to third-party contacts which becomes a barrier for data security.
With the help of Salesforce, you can avail the following benefits:
- Increase in Sales + 37%
- Faster Deployment + 55%
- Increase in Customer Retention + 45%
- Increase in marketing ROI + 43%
- Increase in Customer Satisfaction + 45%
- Offers strategic advisory service.
- Provides you with flexible utilization of cloud integration, app customization, and third-party extensibility.
- Delivers a user-friendly interface and more engaging social marketing adaptability
If you wish to implement Salesforce and avail the above-mentioned exciting benefits which you receive from it, we at Cloudalyze can help you with it.
Cloudalyze is a Salesforce Silver Consulting Partner and Salesforce.org registered partner who are focused on offering OUTSTANDING Implementation & consulting services on the Salesforce.com platform, Salesforce.com ecosystem Apps available on the AppExchange and, Integrations between Salesforce.com and external back office process tools, like various external legacy ERP systems (Oracle, SAP), PLM Systems, Core Banking Systems and many other systems.