The StreetCode Academy bridge the digital divide, empowering communities of color to achieve their full potential by sharing the skills, mindsets, and networks they need to embrace tech and innovation.
StreetCode Academy have been creating a community-based ecosystem that is preparing the next generation to powerfully impact the technology industry. Now their classes are accessible to all the students across the country.
Nonprofit Success Pack
Civic & Social Organization
As StreetCode Academy works with a wide variety of constituents— community, students, donors, volunteers, foundations, corporations, and community organizations—they wanted to have one centralized database/command centre. After thorough research, they determined that Salesforce was the CRM that met their extensive needs.
Cloudalyze took the time to understand there current system and all of their needs and concerns. After thoroughly scoping the project, Cloudalyze prepared detailed proposed solutions along with a detailed timeline.
Their main objectives were:
- Get all of their constituents’ data streams into Salesforce.
- Build a custom object in Salesforce to support the student registration process
- Build out a system to support Volunteer recruitment and onboarding
- Develop a sophisticated donor engagement plan
- To be able to send and track emails through Salesforce
- Integrate an SMS app
- Automate processes to save StreetCode time and resource
Cloudalyze customized a NPSP app, as it was still out-of-the-box, with an automation process to support the merging of multiple constituents (i.e., Parents/Guardians, Students, Instructors, Volunteers, Donors, and Partners). We were able to merge them into a singular layout and provide an option to identify each contact type with a structured section for each constituent. We also implement a customized Engagement Planner, custom email templates, custom reports and dashboards from standard Salesforce Analytics. We also implemented third party SMS Tools (SMS360 and Twilio) as well as the additional tools listed below:
- WP-Fusion for various forms (i.e., Registrations, Volunteer etc.) along with data synchronization from the StreetCode website into Salesforce.
- MailChimp (for Marketing Campaign, Implement Segmented List for sending emails for outreach, etc.)
- Airtable data into Salesforce Asset (for various device inventory management)
- Double the Donation data integration with Salesforce for Employer Match Donation Requests.
- Custom Data Loader templates into Donor Management customization for various donations made through – Benevity, Facebook, Amazon Smile, and StreetCode Partners Organization donations.
- Now StreetCode Academy have the infrastructure they wanted them to us to engage with various constituents strategically and efficiently
- They are able to automate and streamline communications for a high volume of student registrations.
- Now, everything they are doing is synchronized – combining agility in data architecture with consistent coordination of Salesforce with external Apps through AppExchange Apps integration.
- Streamlined development supports all the processes around enhanced donor engagement and stewardship.
- Expanded capacity to sort Volunteers/Instructors based on their availability, interests, and skill sets to easily match them with an appropriate program.
- Also, having communication synced in one place allows us to build out targeted communication plans and marketing campaigns specific to the user without inundating them with communication. This enables them to build trust and deeply engage with their constituents