Salesforce Non-profit Success Pack
We know the difficulties non-profit organisation face (our dedicated team at Cloudalyze was set up specifically to help the non-profit charities with the help of Salesforce for Nonprofits technology)
And with the help of Salesforce NPSP which is part of the Nonprofit cloud empowered by the world’s No.1 CRM built for the nonprofits industries. We have also helped charities and organisations to strengthen technology and boost their business transformation digitally to achieve their organizational goals.
This adaptable platform empowers nonprofits of any size by helping them to run their nonprofit organisation more proficiently by automating many tedious tasks they face in their everyday work schedule. We at Cloudalyze find out about your organisation and review your current processes to build up a Salesforce platform customised according to your business requirements, your organisation and your key goals.
The final result will give you a complete clarity of your data within your organisation and stakeholders. You will also gain productive insights to operate your fundraising and make up free time for you to manage your volunteers and connect more efficiently with the constituents.
Features of Salesforce Nonprofit Success Pack
- With its in-built tools, the NPSP empowers nonprofit organisations to deal with their tasks all at one central location
- Efficient volunteer management: NPSP authorises nonprofits with the capability to track all the volunteer jobs. You can also allow your volunteers to join for shifts online and match volunteer expertise to opportunities which are available
- With the help of NPSP you will be presented with pre-configured however customisable reports and dashboards that will assist your nonprofit with fundraising activities to complete the mission targets progressively
- NPSP will help your nonprofit by evaluating engagement activities of your constituents depending on characterized levels
- NPSP permits nonprofit to deal with donation cycle from start to end
Why work with Cloudalyze?
- Silver Consulting Partner & Impact Partner
- 90+ Expand Knowledge Certifications, 65+ Salesforce Certifications,
- 45+ Consultant Certifications
- 2700+ Trailhead Badges
- A customer satisfaction rating of 5/5 on Salesforce AppExchange
- Huge span of project experience and deep product understanding
- Committed Project Managers upheld by their capable team with superlative qualities.
- Better visibility to higher management
- More effective and customer-centric salesforce
- 17% Reduction in cost per dollar raise
- 23% Increase in Marketing Campaign ROI
- 24% Increase in Donor Retention
- 49% Faster Response to Constituents
- 36% Increase in Constituent Engagement
- 89% of Salesforce.Org Customers say Salesforce has helped improve their Ability to Achieve their Mission
Commonly Asked Questions about Nonprofit Success Pack
Does Salesforce provide any discount for nonprofits and charities?
Salesforce.org’s “Power of Us” makes Salesforce technology flexible for nonprofit organisations. The program also provides 10 free subscriptions and discounts on additional products, subscriptions and services from Salesforce.
What is the major difference between Salesforce and the Nonprofit Success Pack?
The NPSP is the customisable version of Salesforce created to help the nonprofit organisations. The 10, free subscriptions which are available by Salesforce.org covers all standard functionalities of Salesforce Lightning CRM, also you can download NPSP free of cost.
What sort of nonprofits use Salesforce?
More than 30,000 nonprofits around the globe uses Salesforce. From small to small organisation who is working in a network or international NGOs and even foundations, for everyone Salesforce.org give tools to manage and achieve your end goal.
How should I start my NPSP?
Connect with our individual at Cloudalyze, talk about your necessities. Our team will find out about your requirements your business needs to achieve the end goals and will also offer recommendation on the underlying steps to take to get going with the Salesforce Nonprofit Success Pack.
Are you from a nonprofit organisation?
We have a committed consulting team for nonprofit organisations who are specially positioned to help tackle the specific challenges. Learn more about how we have been helping charities and nonprofits steer through digital transformation to help them accomplish their mission.